Thursday, February 1, 2018

Updates for Dress Rehearsals

Hi everyone! Where did this week go? Don't blink, or we will miss next week!

Here is an update:

First, I can't tell you how beautiful you all are to me! Each one of you are like a piece of stained glass. When placed, and fastened in, you all become a portrait of something very beautiful! It has been my prayer that Christ would be seen in the final stages of this masterpiece. I see Him in your faces, and hear him in your voices. I see Him reaching out, wanting us all to succeed, cheering us on!

"Reach!" He says. "Reach for the prize!"

I am confident we will get there. Meanwhile, keep your focus, and know it all comes from Him anyway! 

As the final month before dress rehearsal is arriving, I want you all to know the arrival and departure times at the Kroc.

Dress rehearsals will begin Monday, March 5th, at 6 pm. You can arrive as early as 5 pm. Warm up at 5:30 pm. Start promptly at 6 pm. The Littles will go no later than 9 pm. The rest will go to 10 pm if needed. Everyone must depart by 10:30 pm.

The performance day times continue with the same arrival time, as early as 5 pm., etc., and departure time will still be no later than 10:30 pm.

Sunday, March 11th, is our matinee performance which will begin at 2 pm. Everyone needs to arrive by 12:30 pm.

Departure time is no later than 5:30 pm.

If you have any questions, please ask me or one of the Staff.

With love in Christ,

Mrs. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment