Thursday, February 8, 2018

No more absences!

The clock is ticking!

We're getting closer to performance time! This week, I want to, first, praise our Cinderella family, for all your hard work! It was a great joy, to see all your faces, and hear all your voices at rehearsal last Saturday!

I am encouraged at what I see! However, we have alot more work ahead of us, as the clock ticks toward showtime!

Having said this, I am going to remind those who've been absent, no more absences will be excused from here on out, unless it's an emergency! If one major role cast member came to rehearsal while still not feeling well, then the rest of you can as well. If you remember, I announced at the beginning of this production, that as we get closer to performance night, absences from the normal arrangements will not be excused, unless it's an emergency.

Thank you for your understanding and desire to make this production  the very best it can possibly be for the good Lord who makes all things possible for you and me!

In His Service,

Mrs. Moore

1 comment: