Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Almost Showtime!

It's almost showtime!

Just a few reminders:

First, I'd like to say thank you to all of you who are coming each week to rehearsals!  I know inclement weather has been at our door steps recently, but I am proud of you for coming when you can!

Due to inclement weather being a factor, I am calling for extended time at rehearsals for both Friday and Saturday this week. Friday's rehearsal will be from 6:30 pm to 9 pm. I will expect all students to stay and practice. Saturday's rehearsal will be from 10-1pm.  You can rest up on Sunday for the coming week.

Individuals may chose to come as as early as 4 pm Friday to practice, and as early as 9am Saturday.

Check the calendar for arrival and departure times at the Kroc next week.

Also, review past posts on the web for this information.

If you have any questions, please ask me or one of the Staff.

You are doing a fabulous job!

Prayerfully yours,

Mrs. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment