Thursday, January 18, 2018

Performance and Rehearsal Updates

Hear ye! Hear ye! Ohhhhh - eeeee - yehhhhhz!
First, something old:
It's that "time" to call out to you all, updating you, in these low-abating, temperatures!
Second, something new:
I've added something and dropped something in the schedule.
1)I've added another weekend of rehearsals - Friday, March 2nd, and Saturday, March 3rd. Same times.
2)I've dropped the second week of performances at the Kroc.  I believe there will not be enough seats filled to justify 6 performances.  However,  I've scheduled a matinee performance Sunday, March 11th, which will begin at 2 pm. All Staff and Cast will arrive at 12:30 pm. The performance will begin at 2pm. that day.  All else stays the same the first week.
If you have any questions ask me.
If you are handing out fliers, feel free to explain the adjustment, but online they will only be able to pick from the dates available, so it's pretty self-explanatory.
Third, something borrowed:
Please check with family and friends to see if they have props that we can borrow for the show. Mrs. Wagner has the prop list. Please check with her to see what is needed first. She also plans to put a list together and post that to the website soon. Once you find something, you can bring it to the church to store where we will be storing costumes soon, in the Choir room.
Fourth, something blue:
I will be ordering blue T-shirts for each student in cast and orchestra, to wear as  a souvenir of the show.
I would like you to sign up and include your size at rehearsal this Friday or Saturday, if you want one, so I can get those ordered. I will be taking orders throughout the rest of January.
I believe that is all the news from this town crier for now.
Have a great rest of your week!
I'll see you at rehearsal!
Loving you in Christ,
Mrs. Moore