Monday, January 8, 2018

CD Fundraiser

Hello!

I would like to thank all who participated in selling the St. Paul's Lutheran Church Christmas CD's this December.

Jan 5th was the deadline to get your money turned in to me and/or return any CD's left over.

Those of you who did not come to Friday's rehearsal, or forgot to bring money/CD's, need to get those to me as soon as possible!

To make it easier, I will allow you to bring them this Friday, Jan 12th to rehearsal. HOWEVER, if you will not be there this Friday, you will need to make arrangements to drop them off to me THIS WEEK. Again, we are already past the due date and St. Paul's has been more than generous to us regarding this fundraiser. This fundraiser needs to be wrapped up by Jan 12th at the latest.

Thank you,
Lisa Orsi
Cinderella2018Omaha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment